I pride myself on being very thorough in reviewing Social Security Disability files. I can review the entire file for you, provide a summary of important findings by exhibit and page number and send it to you as a Word file or PDF, whichever you prefer. Pricing is based on the number of pages you wish me to review. Please contact me for a price quote.
Things I typically look for include:
· Diagnostic imaging
· Pathology reports
· Surgical reports
· Drug test results
· Other lab findings of significance such as positive rheumatoid arthritis indicators
· Fibromyalgia tender points (quantity)
· Flare ups of chronic conditions such as Lupus
· Important objective findings such as positive straight leg raise test, limited range of motion, decreased sensation, etc.
· Description of migraines and seizures and frequency of them
· Mental health findings such as ongoing documentation of depressed mood, flat affect, episodes of decompensation, history of special education, positive suicidal ideation, etc.
· VA disability ratings
· Job descriptions from former employers (often providing much more detailed information than the work history provided by the claimant)
· Red flags such as mention of activity which is inconsistent with the claimant's alleged condition(s), indications of malingering, pain medication misuse and other potentially damaging information
I am an EDPNA and can cover hearings on your behalf. I have represented claimants at over 1500 hearings over the last ten years. I charge a flat fee for professional services to cover a hearing (win or lose) unless we agree on another payment arrangement.
The case must be fully developed and all medical records submitted via ERE or if they have been requested and not received, you must notify OHO in writing of the missing records at least 10 days prior to the hearing date. I will need proof of this (ERE confirmation of submission) because it will be my reputation on the line if all medical records haven't been obtained or OHO has not been notified that they are missing.
I prefer to have a copy of the complete case file at least 30 days prior to the hearing; however, if you have an emergency need for coverage, contact me and I will help if I can.
Please contact me for additional information.
I write on-the-record briefs which clearly define the theory of disability and supporting documentation from the exhibit file. Pricing is dependent on the size of the exhibit file. Please contact me for a price quote.
I write prehearing briefs when given the exhibit file a minimum of 30 days prior to the date it is due. Again, please contact me for a price quote as my fee depends on the size of the exhibit file.
This website is for informational purposes only. Using this site or communicating with Disability Advocates through this site does not form a representative/client relationship.
Copyright © 2018 - All Rights Reserved.